On 08/08/2017, IMU announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Degree, Master Degree, PG Diploma for the position of Placement Consultant.
Indian Maritime University IMU jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Placement Consultant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 16/8/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Maritime University IMU on 16/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Placement Consultant|
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree,Any Masters Degree, PG-Diploma|
|Age Limit||55 Years|
Age: Not more than 55 years
Qualification: Essential: NIEO Class I License / Master Mariner
Desirable: Degree PG Diploma in HR
Experience: Essential: Sailing experience of minimum 2 years as Chief Engineer Master Mariner
Desirable: 5 years of experience in Manning Department of any shipping company. Commensurate with qualification and experience
Period of Contract: Initially for a period of Six months which may be extended further on satisfactory performance
Scope of Work: Placement officer Will be responsible for Campus recruitment activities (including preparatory works) of Chennai. Cochin and Visakhapatnam campuses of IMU Arrangement of intemships for students/cadets in the Industry Liaison with Corporates/Ports/Shipyards for placements Imparting Soft Skills Training Coordinating additional training with faculty to improve employabllity of students/cadets.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 16/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Maritime University IMU norms or decision .
- Eligible Candidates may register through IMU Website and attend walk-in-interview at 10.00 AM on Wednesday, 16th August 2017 at the above address along with detailed CV/Resume and all original certificates/testimonials and one set of self-attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualifications and professional experience.
Walk-In Address: Indian Maritime University IMU, East Coast Road, uthandi, Chennai – 600119.
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 16/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW