On 11/08/2017, IMD announced job notification to hire candidates who completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate for the position of Scientific Assistant.
India Meteorological Department IMD jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to India Meteorological Department IMD before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Scientific Assistant|
|Qualification||10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||14/08/2017|
Qualification: Attention is invited to Note-II of Para-5 of the Notice under the heading “Minimum Essential Educational Qualifications”. It is re-iterated that the qualifying Degree or Diploma in the listed disciplines must be of three years duration after 10+2 Examination.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the India Meteorological Department IMD norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- In continuation Of the earlier notice dated 20m July, 2017 on the cited subject, a copy Of the ‘Notice dated 04-08-2017’ on the referred examination received from the Staff Selection Commission extending the closing date upto 14.08.2017 & other clarifications on educational qualification & Part-II of the question paper is circulated for general information. Please refer to the Staff Selection Commission’s website (www.ssc.nic.in) for further details.
- It has also been decided to extend the last date for receipt of online applications for the above Examination by 10 days. The last date for filling up of online application will now be 14.08.2017 (5.00 P.M.).
- As regard payment of fee through challan , it is in forme d that the candidates may make payment to the designated branches of SBI during working hours of the Bank up to 18.08.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 P.M. on 14.08.2017.
- With regard to Question Papers, it is stated that in Part-II, th ere will be three separate papers on (i) Physics, (ii) Computer Science and Information Technology, and (iii) Electronics and Telecommunications. Candidates will have the option to choose any one of the above three question papers in Part-II.
Address For The Job: Government Of India India Meteorological Department Office of the Director General Of Meteorology,
Mausam Bhavan, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003
Reference Number: F. No. 3-1/2017-P&P-1
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW