On 10/02/2017, Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017.
Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS) before 28/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||28/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS), Bhubaneswar|
|Reference No||Advt. No. 04/2017|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Candidates holding Master degree in any branch of life sciences and having secured 55% in the exam (50 % for OBC/ST/SC) are eligible to apply. However, preference will be given to the candidates with research experience in Molecular biology and Cell biology, and having NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE qualification. Interested candidates may apply indicating their research areas of interest, giving preference, if interested, in more than one areas|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested/eligible candidates may download application form from the institute website (www.ils.res.in) and apply along with self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates of the last qualified exam, to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023 Last date of receiving complete application: 28.02.2017|
|Last Date: 28/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Bhubaneswar|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/02/2017