On 10/02/2017, Indian Jute Industries Research Association (IJIRA) announced recruitment notification to recruit Polymer Engineer/Research Engineer. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Jute Industries Research Association (IJIRA) plans to recruit B. Tech/M.Tech candidates for the post of Polymer Engineer/Research Engineer. Indian Jute Industries Research Association (IJIRA) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Polymer Engineer/Research Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/2/2017.
Indian Jute Industries Research Association (IJIRA) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Jute Industries Research Association (IJIRA) before 20/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Jute Industries Research Association (IJIRA)|
|Vacancy Name||Polymer Engineer/Research Engineer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Jute Industries Research Association ,Kolkata|
Eligibility & Details:
Polymer Engineer/Research Engineer Post:
Candidates can Get the Polymer Engineer/Research Engineer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Polymer Engineer/Research Engineer|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: Polymer Engineer : B. Tech in Polymer Science & Technology or Plastic Technology with 2-3 years work experience in the plastic processing field.
Research Engineer : B. Tech in Textile Technology / Technical Textiles / Chemical Engineering with 2 – 3 years work experience in the relevant field
|Desirable: Polymer Engineer : M. Tech in the relevant field with 1 year of work / research experience
Research Engineer : M. Tech in the relevant field with 1 year of work / research experience Work / research experience in Composite processing preferably in Pultrusion Technology
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Applications are invited for various contractual posts for new R & D projects at IJIRA sponsored by Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India. Deserving candidates, who possess the requisite qualification, for filling up the following posts are requested to apply with proper bio-data within 20/02/2017.|
|Last Date: 20/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Kolkata|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Jute Industries Research Association (IJIRA) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Polymer Engineer/Research Engineer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 20/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/2/2017