On 09/02/2017, Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research (IIWBR) announced recruitment notification for Senior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research (IIWBR) planning to recruit Senior Research Fellow post who have completed M.Sc. Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research (IIWBR) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 27/02/2017.
Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research (IIWBR) proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 27/02/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research (IIWBR) on 27/02/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research (IIWBR)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||27/02/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Regional Station, IIWBR Flowerdale, Shimla-2 HP|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc in Plant Bio-Technology/ Bio-Informatics/Plant Pathology/Botany with Specialization in Bio-Informatics or Biotechnology or Plant Pathology. Candidate must have qualified NET.|
|Desirable: Knowledge / Experience of handling Bio-Informatics tools.|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: 35 yrs for men and 40 yrs for women.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Regional Station, IIWBR Flowerdale, Shimla-2 HP|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 27/02/2017
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research (IIWBR) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Senior Research Fellow ” on 27/02/2017.
- Place of the interview “Regional Station, IIWBR Flowerdale, Shimla-2 HP“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 27/02/2017
VENUE: Regional Station, IIWBR Flowerdale, Shimla-2 HP