On 14/02/2017, Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Professor & More Vacancies. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati) plans to recruit M.Phil candidates for the post of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies. Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/03/2017.
Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati) before 10/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor & More Vacancies|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 15,600 to 39,100/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||10/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati),Tirupati|
|Reference No||Advertisement No. IITT/FAC RMT/2017|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: Ph.D., with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with consistently very good academic record throughout.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: At least 3 years industrial / research / teaching experience excluding, however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. Candidate should have good publication and teaching potential.|
|Pay Scale: 15600-39100 with AGP Rs. 8,000/-|
|Age Limit: Preferably below 38 year|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applications are to be submitted online on or before 10th March 2017. Also one signed hardcopy of the data sheet (only) to be sent to The Registrar (I/C) IIT Tirupati Chadalawada Nagar, Renigunta Road, Tirupati – 517 506 ( A.P) on or before 17th March, 2017.|
|Last Date: 10/03/2017|
|Location of Job: Tirupati|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online on Before 10/03/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 10/03/2017