On 27/07/2017, IIT Roorkee announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, M.Sc for the position of Project Assistant .
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee IIT Roorkee recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 04:30 pm. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee IIT Roorkee on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Salary||Rs.15,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Qualification: B.Tech./ M.Tech./ M.Sc. degree or equivalent degree in Chemistry Chemical Nano Science and Nanotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Mechanical/ Material Science/Electronics with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 7.0 on a 10 point scale or equivalent as determined by the Institute or 60% marks in aggregate.
Emoluments: Rs. 15,000/- pm
Duration: 2 years
Job description: Multi-tasking — literature survey, experimentation, data collection and compilation, analyzing the data, preparing reports, publication.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee IIT Roorkee norms or decision .
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their Applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce of the time of Interview: Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained. Experience including research, industrial field and others. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- The interview will be held at Committee Room Centre of Nano technology on 18.08.2017 at 04.30 PM
Walk-In Address: Committee Room Centre of Nano technology, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee
Walk-In Time: 04:30 P.M
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017