On 31/07/2017, IIT Roorkee announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee IIT Roorkee Jobs 2017 Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee IIT Roorkee on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Walk in Date||18/08/2017|
Title of project: Cellulose based flexible supercapacitor devices
Sponsor of the project: SERB, New Delhi
Project position(s) and number: Junior Research Fellow (JRF), One position
Qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry or equivalent with valid GATE/CSIR-UGC-NET score and consistently good academic record. Preference shall be given to candidates with prior knowledge of project related field.
Emoluments: Rs.25,000.00 p.m.
Duration: For one year from the date of joining and extendable on yearly basis upon satisfactory performance till the expiry of the project (March, 2020).
Job description: The JRF will be working in the field of Flexible super capacitor devices. Synthesis and characterization of electrode materials suitable for flexible super capacitor, and fabrication of flexible super capacitor devices. Further, the JRF will also be working towards getting his/her PhD degree in the above-mentioned field.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be Based either the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Self-attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Walk-In Address: Office of the HOD, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW