On 14/08/2017, IIT Roorkee announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, ME/M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee IIT Roorkee jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 07/09/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee IIT Roorkee on 07/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Title of Project: Geotechnical investigation of slope stability along Koraput — Rayagada Railway& track. Odisha
Qualification: M.Sc / M.Tech in Geology /Applied Geology / Geophysics / Geological Technology / Geophysical Technology or equivalent
Desired Credentials: Experience in engineering geology/slope stability
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- P.M + 10% HRA
Duration : 2 Years
- Walk-in interview will be held on 07/09/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee IIT Roorkee norms or decision .
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience. 5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The interview will be held at CONFERENCE ROOM, DEPT. OF EARTH SCIENCES on 07/Sept./2017 at 11:00 AM (to be given only for walk in interview)
Walk-In Address: CONFERENCE ROOM, DEPT. OF EARTH SCIENCES, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
Walk-In Time: 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 07/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW