On 04/08/2017, IIT Roorkee announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch/M.S. for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee IIT Roorkee Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 4 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee IIT Roorkee on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Title of project: An integrated and collaborative India-US research program: Improving Building Energy Efficiency
Sponsor of the project : IUSSTF, New Delhi
Qualifications : M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch/M.S.
Duration : 30 months
Job description : Energy Analysis, Climate Analysis, Thermal Comfort Analysis, Energy Moddhng and GIS
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee IIT Roorkee norms or decision .
- The interview with be held at Deportment of Architecture and Planing on 18/08/2017 at 4 PM (to be given only for walk in interview)
Walk-In Address: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee – Haridwar Highway, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
Walk-In Time.: 4 P.M.
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW