On 04/08/2017, IIT Mandi announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Lib, M.Sc for the position of Library Trainee.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi IIT Mandi Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Mandi IIT Mandi before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Library Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 per month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Essential: Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.) from an affiliated university/institute with at least 55% marks or equivalent, obtained after graduation.
Desirable Qualification and Experience: Knowledge of Computer Applications, Library Management Software
Age Limit 25 years as on last date of application (five years relaxed for SC, ST, OBC and Differently abled candidates).
Other Allowance Provision to attend one National Level Workshop
Work Responsibilities All the works associated with the Library. Initial training will be provided to a fresher candidate. The candidate is also expected to work during odd hours.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Mandi IIT Mandi norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The position is tenable at IIT Mandi at Kamand, Distt. Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
- The post listed above is an Adhoc (purely temporary) position on contract basis for a year.
- The post is open to eligible persons from all caste and categories to apply.
- The applicants must clearly specify the name of the post on envelop.
- Institute reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason. The Institute will also reserve the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/or interviews. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding the conduct and result of test/or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.
- The last date for submission of duly completed applications in prescribe form alongwith attested copy of certificates in the Institute will be 31.08.2017, thereafter no applications will be entertained.
- Incomplete applications/without relevant supporting enclosures/ attachments will be out rightly
rejected. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The candidates possessing the essential qualifications may submit their application alongwith testimonials; and latest passport size photograph to Naresh Singh Bhandari, Dy. Librarian, Central Library, A5 – Block, IIT Mandi, Kamand, Distt. Mandi, 175005, H.P.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Library Trainee”. The application received after the due date shall not be considered.
- The complete application as desired can also be submitted in softcopy alongwith scans of testimonials can be submitted by email to [email protected] and having subject of the mail “Application for the post of Library Trainee”. Softcopy of application without scans of testimonials shall not be considered.
- The Institute reserves the right to (a) conduct or not conduct written test for the post, in case the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a Screening Committee to fix a criteria after taking into account the qualification and experience of the applicants to shortlist candidates to be called for written test/interview (b) not to fill the advertised position.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the written test/Interview.
- Application other than the prescribed form will not be entertained.
Address For The Job: Naresh Singh Bhandari, Dy. Librarian, Central Library, A5 – Block, IIT Mandi, Kamand, Distt. Mandi, 175005, H.P.
Advertisement No: Advt. No. : Lib Trainee/2017/1
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW