On 07/08/2017, IIT Mandi announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech, M.Sc for the position of Project Associate.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi IIT Mandi Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Mandi IIT Mandi before 21/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 28, 000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/08/2017|
Duration: The appointment will be made initially for a period of one year, but the tenure may be extended on satisfactory performance up to 3 years. The appointment is coterminus with the project. The selected candidate will have to join immediately.
Additional information: The position may be converted to a full time Ph. D. position subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria and satisfactory performance.
Fellowship: Rs. 20,000/ – 28,000/- p.m. (depending upon qualification and experience)
Minimum Qualification: possessing M. Sc./B. Tech or equivalent degree with 60% marks in Life Sciences / Chemistry
Desirable qualification: GATE/NET (JRF/LS)/equivalent or Practical research experience (two years after M.Sc) in cell biology techniques and cell culture / organic synthesis and having published research papers
Age Limit: The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Mandi IIT Mandi norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply with an updated bio-data (in DOC or PDF file) mentioning personal details and academic qualifications with the file name “DBT_first name_last name” and email to the ID [email protected] (subject line should be „Application for the Post of JRF in DBT funded project‟). The candidate should clearly mention details about NET/GATE qualification (Year, rank etc.), if have, in the bio-data
- Intimation about the date of interview will be communicated by e-mail. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- For further information, contact to PI: [email protected], [email protected],
- Deadline for Application: 21st August, 2017
- Date of interview: Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail
Address For The Job: Associate Professor, School of Basic Sciences IIT Mandi, Mandi -175 001 (H.P.)
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW