On 24/08/2017, IIT Mandi announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Project Associate / Junior Research Fellow.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi IIT Mandi jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline/online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Mandi IIT Mandi before 21/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline/online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate / Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.20,000-25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/09/2017|
ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Potential candidates should have M.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics Science/chemistry/applied chemistry or B.Tech ECE/CHE/Material Science (Valid NET or GATE score preferable) or equivalent degree with 60% marks or M.Tech. in VLSI/ECE/Chemical Engg./Material Sci. Engg./Nanotechnology (NET or GATE score is not desired for M.Tech candidates).
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION: GATE/NET (JRF/LS)/equivalent or Practical research experience (One or more years after M.Sc.) is preferable. Furthermore, the applicant should have sound understanding about the thin film surface characterizations/thermodynamics at the nanoscale, interaction of radiation with matter at nanoscale dimensions etc. Fundamental
science applied to patterning materials.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years. Age relaxation: upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates; JRF may get PhD admission in fulfilling admission criteria of IIT Mandi.
Fellowship/Salary: The selected candidate will be appointed as Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for DST sponsored TSDP project entitled “Next Generation, CuttingEdge Indigenous EUVL Resists Technology for Semiconductor Industry” at IIT Mandi, with fellowship/salary Rs.20,000-25,000 per month consolidated. (On subject to qualification and experience)
Duration: The appointment will be made initially for a period of 1 Year, extension is possible further, based on the performance
- Shortlist candidates to be called for interview
How To Apply?
- Last Date of Application 21/9/2017
- Eligible candidates should apply via email with full detail of their qualification on enclosed form at E-mail for applications [email protected]
- Contact Address Mr. Kumar Palit VLSI Lab, Room No. 112 Academic Block (IIT Mandi Campus) School of Computing and Electrical Engineering (SCEE) Indian Institute of Technology, (IIT), MANDI, Himachal Pradesh, 175001, India E-mail: [email protected]
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the Interview.
Address For The Job: Mr. Kumar Palit VLSI Lab, Room No. 112 Academic Block (IIT Mandi Campus) School of Computing and Electrical Engineering (SCEE) Indian Institute of Technology, (IIT), MANDI, Himachal Pradesh, 175001, India
Advertisement No: IITM/SKS/08/08/2017
Last Date to Apply: 21/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW