On 08/02/2017, Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Executive. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) plans to recruit B.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Executive. Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Executive. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 24/02/2017.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) before 24/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Executive|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 12,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||24/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras), CHENNAI|
|Reference No||Advertisement No.: ICSR/PR/Advt.01/2017|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Executive Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Executive Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Executive|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: A Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Arts/Humanities with 55% of marks and above.|
|Desirable: Experience in Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint|
|Requirements : Highly dedicated individuals with prior knowledge of materials, their synthesis and characterization. People with hands on experience of techniques such as XRD,SEM,TEM and DSC would be preferred.|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: Around 12,000/-p.m|
|Age Limit : The maximum age limit is 30 years.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Application in the form of Biodata/Resume (attached with the advertisement) giving name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing), community and experience etc., along with the passport size photo, copies of certificates, should reach the following address on or before 24.02.2017 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates already working in any project at IIT Madras should send their application through the Co-ordinator of the project.|
|Last Date: 24/02/2017|
|Location of Job: CHENNAI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Executive Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 24/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 24/02/2017