On 07/08/2017, IIT Madras announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Tech, MS for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Indian Institute of Technology Madras IIT Madras jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Madras IIT Madras before 25/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.28,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||25/08/2017|
Project Tittle: A meso-scale computational study on the interactions between microstructure, electrochemistry and mechanics in Si based anodes for Li-ion battery applications
Duration: Initially for a period of one year. Extendable to one or two more years depending on performance.
Qualification: M. Tech. / MS in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Aerospace Engineering Or Materials Science and Engineering.
Specific Requirements: Candidates with experience in programming using the PYTHON language are preferred. In addition, candidates with research experiences in any one or both of the following computational tools will be given preference, Performing Finite Element Analysis using ABAQUS and programming USER ELEMENT subroutines using FORTRAN, Performing Discrete element simulations using LIGGGHTS
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras IIT Madras norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application in the form of Biodata/Resume (attached with the announcement) giving name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing), community and experience etc., along with copies of certificates, should reach the following address on or before 25.08.2017. Candidates already working in any project at IIT Madras, should send their application through the Co-ordinator of the project.
Address For The Job: Dr. Narasimhan Swaminathan Project Coordinator Department of Mechanical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Chennai 600036
Reference Number: ICSR/PR/ANN.13/2017
Last Date to Apply: 25/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW