On 1/01/2017, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Project Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) plans to recruit M. Tech candidates for the post of Senior Project Officer. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) is planning to recruit 4 candidates for the post of Senior Project Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/2/2017.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) before 25/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||04 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 40,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||25/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur,Kharagpur|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Project Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Project Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Project Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 04 Posts|
|Education required:M. Tech in CSE, BTech with 2 years experience and exceptional background, Minimum 75% or CGPA 8. Marks in Class X and XII above 80%.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Uchchatar Avishkar Yojana (UAY) is a flagship scheme of MHRD, Govt of India for industry-sponsored outcome-oriented research projects. This project sanctioned under the UAY scheme jointly sponsored by Excelra, MHRD and DeiTY aims at using advanced techniques technologies in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) to advance the technologies in the field of Drug Repurposing (DR) and Drug Reconsidering (DRe). This project aims at automating the process of knowledge extraction from biomedical literature, patents and clinical trial studies along with other resources using NLP and ML techniques and to use the extracted knowledge for several tasks including DR, DRe, patient stratification, etc. in collaboration with Excelra biosciences as industry partner. This project is offering high-valued fellowships under the prestigious Uchhatar Avishkar Yojna (UAY). We are looking for exceptional candidates, who are highly motivated to pursue research in the field of Text Mining, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 40,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:50 Rupees|
|Procedure:Apply on before 25/2/2017|
|Last Date: 25/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Kharagpur|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 25/2/2017.Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 25/2/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 25/2/2017