On 6/02/2017, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Scientist. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) plans to recruit M.Phil candidates for the post of Project Scientist. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) before 20/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Scientist|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 22,000-44,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Scientist Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Scientist Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Scientist|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: PhD in Chemistry/Physics/Materials/Chemical Engineering. The candidate would be required to perform theoretical investigation on the behavior of complex fluids near surfaces using various methods such as DFT and molecular simulation methodology. Thus experience with Gaussian, VASP, CPMD, GULP, LAMMPS/GROMACS would be required. In additional, having a fundamental knowledge in the area of wetting/adhesion/coating/sensor/adsorption-absorption/interfacial phenomena would be desirable.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 22,000-2200-44,000 (per month)|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Applications on plain paper, along with a summary of bio data may be sent to the following by post or by e-mail latest by 20.02.2017|
|Last Date: 20/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Kanpur|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply onlinebefore 20/02/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 20/02/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/02/2017