On 09/08/2017, IIT Kanpur announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed ME/M.Tech, Ph.D for the position of Senior Project Engineer.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur before 25/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.27,000 – 54,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||25/08/2017|
Minimum Qualification and Experience: Ph.D or M.Tech + 3 years Experience.
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Course work and experience relevant for thin film electronics and circuit design.
- Proven work experience with EDA tools (Tanner, Cadence, MAGIC, etc.)
- Hands-on experience of photomask-design for digital and analogue circuits
- Sound background in the field of CMOS, TFTs, RFID, NFC, digital and analogue circuits
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin film devices, such as TFTs and diodes: I-V, C-V, ellipsometry, profilometry etc.
- Experience with electronic system integration will be a big plus
- Background in thin film deposition and fabrication processes will be a big plus.
- Prior industry experience will be a big plus
Nature of work:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Circuit design and simulations for TFT array (e.g. backplane for displays) and circuits
- Photomask design for TFT array (e.g. backplane for displays) and circuits
- Working together with the fabrication team to realize thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates
- System integration towards realization of TFT based flexible electronics prototypes
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary range: 27000 – 2700 – 54000
Duration of appointment: one year contract (may be extended).
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Kindly email your complete resume to [email protected] latest by 25th August 2017
Address For The Job: Samtel Centre for Display Technologies Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Last Date to Apply: 25/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW