On 10/08/2017, IIT Kanpur announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, M.Tech for the position of Research Engineer.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur before 21/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Research Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||21/8/2017|
Project Title: “Local heat transfer during film condensation of steam- hydrogen mixture in upward and downward flow”.
Duration of the project position: This post is purely temporary up to 01-02-2018. Appointment may be terminated at any time depending on the requirement of this project and performance of the candidate.
Minimum Qualifications: M.E./M.Tech. with specialization in Thermal Engineering from recognized andÂ reputed institute. OR B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from recognized and reputed institute with three years of relevant experience.
- Excellent academic record.
- Knowledge of passive thermal management system, phase change systems, measurement of heat transfer.
- Exposure in the design and development of tools for the measurement of local heat transfer in two phase flow devices, heat flux dissipation.
- Conversant with experimental techniques in the area female thermal engineering.
Salary slab: INR 28,000 per month consolidated,
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application along with a summary of bio-data (including publications, if any) may be sent to the undersigned by email in a single consolidated PDF including all supporting documents. All candidates should clearly specify the duration for which they seek appointment. Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview.
- Last date for receipt of application: August 21, 2017.
- Fourth week of August 2017 (ONLY short listed candidates will be informed). Expected date of joining September 01, 2017.
Address For The Job: Sameer Khandekar Professor Department of Mechanical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur (UP) India 208 016
Last Date to Apply: 21/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW