On 08/08/2017, IIT Kanpur announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, M.Tech for the position of Project Engineer.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur before 25/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||25/8/2017|
Job Title: Project Engineer
Minimum Qualification and Experience: M.Tech. Or B.Tech + 3 years Experience
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Experience relevant for thin film electronics. Recently graduated PhDs are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Experience with EDA tools and hands-on experience of photomask-design for TFTs and circuits
- Experience with electronic system integration and related software and hardware tools
- Background in Thin film deposition and fabrication: PVD, CVD, ALD, coating, lithography, wet and dry etching
- Electrical and optical characterization of thin film devices, such as TFTs and diodes: I-V, C-V, ellipsometry, profilometry etc.
Nature of work:
- The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field
- Design of photomasks for TFTs and circuits
- Working together with the fabrication team to realize thin film electronics devices on glass and polymer substrates
- System integration towards realization of TFT based flexible electronics prototypes
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary range: 22,000 – 2200 – 44,000
Duration of appointment: one year contract (may be extended).
No. of Position: 01
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Kindly email your complete resume to [email protected] latest by 25th August 2017 Dr. Ashutosh Tripathi Room No. 305, Samtel Centre for Display Technologies Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP, Phone No: +91-512-2596622.Email at [email protected]
Address For The Job: Dr. Ashutosh Tripathi Room No. 305, Samtel Centre for Display Technologies Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP
Last Date to Apply: 25/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW