On 08/08/2017, IIT Kanpur announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, B.Tech for the position of Project Associate.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur before 20/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 30,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/08/2017|
Minimum Qualification: M.Sc / B.Tech (Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg.)
Desirable Experience: Past experience in inks and/or paste formulation. Good knowledge of ink and paste additives
Nature of work: The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include: Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field.Formulation of ink or paste and to test printability.Characterization technique like rheology, surface tension and viscosity.Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary Range: Rs. 15000-1500-30000/- per month based on qualification.
Duration of appointment: 1 year contract (may be extended)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates and contact details of at least two references may be submitted in sealed envelope by 20th August, 2017 addressed to: Dr. Ashish, Room No. 305, Samtel Centre for Display Technologies, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP.
Address For The Job: Dr. Ashish, Room No. 305, Samtel Centre for Display Technologies, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP.
Last Date to Apply: 20/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW