On 11/08/2017, IIT Kanpur announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech, M.A, M.Sc for the position of Project Associate.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur IIT Kanpur before 23/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.A, M.Sc|
|Salary||Rs.15.000 -30,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||23/08/2017|
Project: “System Identification and Math Model Development for Naval Rotary Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (NRUAV)”
Qualification: MA or M.Sc. or B.Tech in Psychology/ Cognitive Science/ or related discipline
Essential: MA or M.Sc. or B.Tech in Psychology/ Cognitive Science/ or related discipline
Desirable: Candidates will preferably have an experience in conducting cognitive science experiments. Previous experience with MATLAB/ PYTHON for experimentation is desirable. Prior experience of working in the area of emotion perception will be an added advantage. Also, the project involves working with both behavioural and EEG methodologies. Familiarity with these methodologies will be helpful
- Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
How To Apply?
- Advertised positions are purely temporary in nature. The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview. Application along with complete biodata and self-attested copies of academic qualifications should reach: Complete resume along with all relevant documents must reach us before 23rd August, 2017 at: Dr. Devpriya Kumar Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur 208016 INDIA You may send soft copy of your application by email to: email@example.com
Address For The Job: Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur 208016 INDIA
Last Date to Apply: 23/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW