On 10/08/2017, IIT Indore announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, ME/M.Tech for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Indian Institute of Technology Indore IIT Indore Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Indore IIT Indore before 20/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||20/08/2017|
Qualification: M.Tech./M.E. degree and 2 years of research experience in Computer Science and Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/or in equivalent streams with a valid GATE score. OR M.Sc degree in Chemistry/Physics and 2 years of research experience with a valid GATE or CSIR/UGC-NET or JEST score. OR Candidates not having the required qualification but feel thay are suitable for this project, may also apply by providing justification and qualifications. These candidates may be considered for a JRF position.
Skill sets: Candidates must have experience in digital electronics (basics in microprocessors / microcontrollers). Exposure to programming languages such a C, C++, embedded C and hardware description languages such as VHDL, Verilog etc. are desirable.
Stipend: The amount of SRF fellowship will be as per DST norms
Duration The project: duration is for 3 years and the initial appointment will be for one year, and is extendable further based on satisfactory performance.
Objectives of the Project: The objective of the project is to reduce computing time of a computationally intensive code by running it on a massively parallel FPGA platform. To gain understanding of the parallel structure in FPGA, a simple mathematical operation (matrix multiplication) involving huge data needs to be implemented. This will be followed by development of artificial neural network based interatomic potential for gold nanoparticles on FPGA platform. Interested candidates can email for more information.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Indore IIT Indore norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. Satya S. Bulusu, Discipline of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via email:[email protected] latest by August 20, 2017.
- Complete information with respect to GATE, NET or JEST score such as year of passing, discipline, score, marks, All India Rank and number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The deadline for submission of applications is Aug 31, 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be be intimated by email for interview.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by e-mail.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. No communication with regard to to selection process would be entertained.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility will not entitle any candidate for shortlisting
Address For The Job: Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, Madhya Pradesh 453552
Last Date to Apply: 20/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW