On 09/08/2017, IIT Indore Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Indian Institute of Technology Indore IIT Indore Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 09/09/2017 at 9.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Technology Indore IIT Indore on 09/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Techh, M.Sc|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
Duration: Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable up to 3 years based on performance. Selected candidate may be considered for admission to Ph.D. programme as a regular full-time scholar.
Emolument: As per DST norms: Rs. 25,000 + 20% HRA (if hostel accommodation is not provided) per month.
Eligibility: Master degree in Electrical / Electronics / Communication / VLSI / equivalent branches, OR Bachelor degree in
Electrical / Electronics / Communication / equivalent branches with a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR-NET qualification, OR Master
degree in Physics/ Materials Science/ equivalent branches with valid GATE qualification or UGC/CSIR-NET qualification.
Age limit: 28 years as on the date of selection, and relaxation as per DST-SERB rules and regulations.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 09/09/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Indore IIT Indore norms or decision .
- Interested candidates are required to attend walk-in interview on September 9, 2017. The candidates should bring along detailed CV along with valid photographic identity card, original and self-attested photocopies of all documents (10th class onwards) such as degree certificates, mark sheets, work certificates (if any), date of birth certificate etc. at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Time and date of walk-in interview: 09:00 hrs on Saturday, September 9, 2017.
- Prior to attending interview, interested candidates must email detailed CV to Dr. Shaibal Mukherjee at email@example.com with the subject as “Application for JRF position in DSTSERB project”. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in interview. Candidates should make their own arrangements for stay.
Walk-In Address: POD 1E (PHY-1), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore – 453552, Madhya Pradesh.
Walk-In Time: 09.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 09/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW