Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad IIT Hyderabad jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad IIT Hyderabad before 15/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Name of the post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Number of Posts||Two (02)|
|Name of the Research Project||3D Printed Lower Limb Orthotics|
|Name of the Sponsoring Agency||UAY (MHRD, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, and DiponEd Biointelligence|
|Duration of the Position||Three years (03)|
|Consolidated monthly compensation||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Essential Qualifications||M.Tech. (Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics, Biomedical Engineering, Engineering, Biotechnology) or M.Sc. (Physics, Biological Sciences) or MS (Pharma) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA|
|Skill set||Knowledge and understanding of MATLAB, C++, LABVIEW, Image and Signal Processing, Anatomy and Physiology, Pathophysiology, etc.|
|Age||Candidates should not be more than 28 years|
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and will be informed via email.
How To Apply?
- Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 15, 2017, with the subject marked as “JRF- UAY”.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of photocopy), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
- Tentative date of interview – August 22, 2017
- No travelling or any other allowances are admissible for attending the interview
- Tenure of the JRF will be for a period of 1 year initially and can be extended based upon the performance
Address For The Job: Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad Kandi 502 285, Sangareddy, Telangana, India
Last Date to Apply: 15/8/2017