On 11/02/2017, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) announced recruitment notification for Associate Project Engineer. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) planning to recruit Associate Project Engineer post who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Associate Project Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 21/02/2017.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) proposes to Conduct Interview for Associate Project Engineer post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/02/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) on 21/02/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)|
|Vacancy Name||Associate Project Engineer|
|Education Requirement||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 40,600/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||21/02/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Meeting Room (ME), department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati|
Eligibility & Details:
Associate Project Engineer Post:
Candidates can Get the Associate Project Engineer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Associate Project Engineer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: ME/M.Tech in relevant field Or B.E/B.Tech with three years experience. Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge and experience in fracture and fatigue of engineering materials using ANSYS software.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 40,600/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Meeting Room (ME), department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.30 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Associate Project Engineer ” on 21/02/2017.
- Place of the interview “Meeting Room (ME), department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.30 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 21/02/2017
VENUE: Meeting Room (ME), department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati