On 21/03/2017, IIT Guwahati announced job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech for the position of Assistant Project Engineer.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati IIT Guwahati jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Assistant Project Engineer post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 16/08/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institutea of Technology Guwahati IIT Guwahati on 16/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 24,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Qualifications: Bachelor`s degree in Engineering
Duration of Appointment in months: 05
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately. Advance copy of CV may be sent to the Principal Investigator.
- Candidates have to appear in the Walk in Interview along with an application/CV on plain paper giving details of all educational
qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., E – mail etc. and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview on 16 Aug 2017 (Wednesday) at 11:00 AM. Venue: CSE Conference Room.
Walk-In Address: CSE Conference Room, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati , Guwahati-781039, Assam
Walk-In Time: 11.00 A.M
Reference No: xCSESPNxDIT00794xxTV002
Walk-In Date: 16/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW