On 11/02/2017, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior/Senior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior/Senior Research Fellow. Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior/Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior/Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000-28,000 /-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar,Gandhinagar|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior/Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior/Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior/Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:M.Sc. in Chemistry with a valid NET qualification or M. Pharm in Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Process Chemistry or Natural Products. For SRF, above qualifications with 2-years of research experience. Also, candidates should have an excellent academic record throughout. Previous experience in the field of peptide synthesis, purification and characterization is highly desirable.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000-28,000 /-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Those interested in the project are requested to send (1) Curriculum vitae, (2) Details of project work done, (3) List of 2-3 referees and their contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates shortlisted for the interview are to submit the hard-copies of all these at the time of the interview. The last date for application is February 28th, 2017 For any queries regarding the project, please feel free to contact the following: Dr. Sharad Gupta Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar Chandkheda, Ahmedabad 382424|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Gandhinagar|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior/Senior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017