On 01/08/2017, IIT Delhi announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D for the position of Project Associate.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi IIT Delhi recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Delhi IIT Delhi before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.27,500 – 44,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
Qualification: Ph.D. in Cell Biology, Developmental Biology, Molecular Biology, Tissue Engineering.
Consolidated Pay: Rs.27,500-30,250-33,000- 35,750-38,500-41,250- 44,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi IIT Delhi norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 16/08/2017 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. Sourabh Ghosh at his e-mail id: [email protected]
- IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Sourabh Ghosh at his e-mail id: [email protected]
Address For The Job: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI Industrial Research & Development Unit Hauz Khas, New Delhi -110016.
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017