On 02/08/2017, IIT Delhi announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi IIT Delhi recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/8/2017 at 4.00 p.m. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi IIT Delhi on 18/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Title of the Project: Detection of Non-Uniformity in Dyed Textile Materials using Image Analysis (RP03290)
Deptt/.Centre : Department of Textile Technology
Duration of the Project: Upto:15/01/2019
- 1st class M.Tech. (Preferably in Textile Technology) with 1st class marks throughout
- 1st class B.Tech. (Preferably in Textile Technology) with NET qualification plus two years of research experience
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi IIT Delhi norms or decision .
- The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms
Walk-In Address: Office of the Head, Department of Textile Technology, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016.
Walk-In Time: 4.00 p.m.
Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/RP03290/72273
Walk-In Date: 18/8/2017