On 16/08/2017, IIT Delhi announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate degree for the position of Project Associate.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi IIT Delhi Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Associate Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 11/09/2017 at 2.00 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi IIT Delhi on 11/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Qualification||Post Graduate degree|
|Salary||Rs.27,500 – 44,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Title of the Project: Local Treatment of Urban Sewage Streams for Healthy Reuse (LOTUS) (Indo-Dutch Joint Project) (RP03349)
Funding Agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. T.R. Sreekrishnan
Deptt/.Centre: Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology (DBEB)
Duration of the Project: Upto:31/03/2020
Consolidated Pay-slab: Rs.27,500-30,250-33,000-35,750- 38,500-41,250-44,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
Qualifications: Post Graduate degree in Environmental Sciences, Zoology with 60% marks. Candidate should have experience in estimating the abundance of antibiotic resistant bacteria, antibiotic resistant gene and other emerging contaminants in environmental samples.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 11/09/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi IIT Delhi norms or decision .
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on 11/09/2017.
- The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. T.R. Sreekrishnan at his e-mail id: [email protected]
Walk-In Address: Committee Room No. 230, Block-I, Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology (DBEB) Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016.
Walk-In Time.: 2.00 P.M.
Reference No: IITD/IRD/RP03349/77687
Walk-In Date: 11/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW