On 16/08/2017, IIT Delhi announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate for the position of Research Associate.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi IIT Delhi Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Research Associate post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 05/09/2017 at 10.15 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi IIT Delhi on 05/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Qualifications: Masters in any discipline. Strong research orientation. Demonstrated English writing abilities. Publications in peer reviewed outlets will be an advantage.
Consolidated Pay-slab: Rs.16,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
Tittle: Do Social Media Platforms Grow the Small and Medium Enterprises: An Experimental Design Study in India (RP03402)
- Walk-in interview will be held on 05/09/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi IIT Delhi norms or decision .
- The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. P. Vigneswara Ilavarasan at his e-mail id: email@example.com
Walk-In Address: Department of Management Studies, 4th Floor, Vishwakarma Bhawan, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Saheed Jeet Singh Marg,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
Walk-In Time: 10:15 AM
Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/142/2017
Walk-In Date: 05/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW