On 02/012/2017, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Research Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) plans to recruit MBBS, BDS, B.Tech candidates for the post of Project Research Assistant. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Research Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/02/2017.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) before 17/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Research Assistant|
|Education Requirement||M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 30,000 to 42,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Research Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Research Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: MBBS, BDS, or B.Tech. (biotechnology only). B.Pharm candidates can also apply (their designation will be Project Assistant and the salary will be 18000-26000)|
|Desirable: We are looking for graduates with clinical, pharmaceutical or biotechnology backgrounds. Candidates must have with prior experience of handling patient samples. Experience of working in malaria or sickle cell disease biology will be considered advantageous. Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential. Expertise in statistical data analysis is strongly desirable.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 30,000 to 42,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online athttp://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp on or before 17th February, 2017 . Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website. Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.|
|Last Date: 17/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Research Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/02/2017