On 7/02/2017, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Research Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) plans to recruit BE/BTech candidates for the post of Project Research Assistant. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Research Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/2/2017.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) before 20/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 21,000-31,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Research Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Research Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:BE/BTech (Electrical Engg) with two years experience or ME/MTech/MS in electrical Engineering/power electronics/drives would be considered|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 21,000-31,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online athttp://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp on or before 20th February, 2017 . Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website. Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.|
|Last Date: 20/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 20/2/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 20/2/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/2/2017