On 10/02/2017, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Manager. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) plans to recruit MTech/ME/BTech/BE/Diploma candidates for the post of Project Manager. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) before 17/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Manager|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 50,000-70,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay ,Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Manager Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Manager Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Manager|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:MTech/ME/BTech/BE/Diploma or equivalent degree in Mechanical / Manufacturing / Production/ Machining in First Class along with at least 10 years experience in managing a manufacturing facility, preferably handling Government projects and medical sector; having expertise in CAD/CAM, automation, precision product engineering, building Special Purpose Machines; and having an established network of manufacturing vendors in Mumbai Industrial area.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 50,000-70,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp on or before 17th February, 2017 . Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website. Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.|
|Last Date: 17/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 17/2/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 17/2/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/2/2017