On 13/02/2017, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) plans to recruit M.Tech, M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/02/2017.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) before 27/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||27/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay ,Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc with NET/GATE OR M.Tech in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology with research experience.|
|Desirable: Excellent communication skills Research experience in enzyme kinetics and biotransformation.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online athttp://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp on or before 27th February, 2017 . Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website. Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.|
|Last Date: 27/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply offline before 27/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/02/2017