Indian Institute of Technology Bombay IIT Bombay Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Bombay IIT Bombay before 28/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Details of Post||Qualification|
|Post Name: Senior Sports Officer (Scale-A) at Gymkhana
|Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in Physical Education / Sports Science with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade with relevant experience of five years in a post in PB-3 with GP of Rs.5400 and above or equivalent. For applicants with Ph.D degree in relevant discipline, duration of Ph.D up to three years would be counted towards experience. Applicants should have specialization in at least one sport such as Hockey, Athletics, Gymnastics, Weight lifting, Swimming, Kabaddi, Football, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Cricket. N.I.S. Coaching Diploma holders and medal winners in inter-university / national games will be given preference.|
|Post Name: Laboratory Manager at
Salary: Rs.15600-39100/- per month
|Essential Qualification: Master’s degree / B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent (Chemical Engg.)with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade. Five years relevant experience in a Senior, Middle Managerial Level post, carrying a salary in PB-3 (15600-39100) with GP of Rs.5400 in a Govt. organization or equivalent salary in Public / Private Sector.
Desirable Skills: 1) Experience in using and managing design software such as MATLAB, ASPEN Plus, FLUENT etc. 2) Prior experience in managing teaching laboratories. 3) Knowledge of computer application, command over oral and written communication, demonstrated ability to set
priorities and exercise judgment is essential.
|Post Name: Senior Technical Officer
(Scale-A) at C.R.N.T.S
| Essential Qualification: B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Sc. or equivalent degreein appropriate discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of five years in a technical / scientific post in PB-3 with GP of Rs. 5400 and above or equivalent and demonstrated ability of management of laboratory and operation of technical / scientific research facilitites.
Required Experience / Skills: Experience in operating electron microscopes, GC/LC, Sophisticated spectroscopic techniques is required.
|Post Name: Senior Technical Officer
(Scale-A) at Application
| Essential Qualification: B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Sc. or equivalent degreein appropriate discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of five years in a technical / scientific post in PB-3 with GP of Rs. 5400 and above or equivalent, and demonstrated ability of management of laboratory and operation of technical / scientific research facilities
Required Experience / Skills: 1) Experience in end-to-end project management including preparation of software requirements, project plans, time estimates and deployment of large / medium scale projects. 2) Sound knowledge of accomplishing human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures. 3) Experience in working closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule as well as other departments for support.
Desirable Skills: 1) Five years coding experience in J2EE, JSP, JQuery, Data Tables. 2) Databases Oracle & Postgress, sound knowledge of database query, procedures, implementing SOA and web services.
|Post Name: Officer on Special Duty at
Dean (Infrastructure Planning)
Salary: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- per month
|Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree OR B.E. OR B.Tech.or equivalent with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade. 8 years relevant experience in an Executive/Supervisory level post, carrying a salary in PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with GP of Rs. 4600 in a Govt organisation or equivalent salary in Public / Private Sector.
Required Experience / Skills: A Candidate should have demonstrated ability to set priorities and exercise judgement. Should have proven ability to communicate and liaison with various stakeholders in Academic Institutes.Should have high skills in Computer operation, specifically Linux operating system. Experience in using Office productivity tools on Linux is essential.
Desirable Skills: Good Understanding of IITB as an organization including administrative processes related to Infrastructure Planning, support and maintenance activities at IIT Bombay, and their mapping on relevant SAP ERP modules. Fifteen years of relevant experience in a Senior/Middle level Managerial post with exposure to diverse areas will be preferred.
|Post Name: Chief Library Officer
(Scale-A) at Central Library
Salary: Rs.15600-39100/- per month
|Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree (Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science) or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of five years in a library of an academic institution in a supervisory post in PB-3 (15600-39100) with GP of Rs. 5400 and above or equivalent. Applicants should have demonstrated ability of using library software and experience in library computerization.|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay IIT Bombay norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates should upload self attested copies of certificates in support of their qualification (matriculation onwards), experience, Date of Birth, Caste certificate etc. Original certificates should be produced at the time of interview as well as while joining. 11) Applicant is either required to upload or submit at the time of Interview certificate/s in support of minimum required experience in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bearing the date of issue, specific period of work, designation, pay drawn for each position, duly certified by the concerned issuing authority.
- Application uploaded without photograph, signature and necessary certificates in support of their application shall be summarily rejected. Applicant shall keep a print out of filled application which shall be produced at the time of selection process.
- For applying, visit the website http://www.iitb.ac.in/en/careers/staff-recruitment. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online only. Last date of closing the online application interface is 28/08/2017 .
- Candidates (other than those belonging to SC/ST/PH and women candidates) are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- through online. Those applicant who are unable to make online payment may send Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (non refundable) drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Mumbai, in favour of Registrar, IIT Bombay by post to the Assistant Registrar (Admin-I) IIT Bombay, Powai,Mumbai 400 076 along with application reference.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience (if any) laid down in the advertisement. Qualification obtained has to be from recognised University/Institute.
Address For The Job: IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400 076, Maharashtra, India
Advertisement No: Advertisement No. Rect/Admn-I/2017/4
Last Date to Apply: 28/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW