On 08/08/2017, IIT Bhubaneswar announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, B.Sc, M.Sc for the position of Project Assistant.
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar IIT Bhubaneswar jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar IIT Bhubaneswar before 28/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Last Date To Apply||28/8/2017|
Name of the temporary research Project : “Study of the effects of Climate Change on Hydro‐ meteorological processes: Droughts and Floods at Different Spatial and Temporal Scales in Eastern India”.
Consolidated Fellowship : Rs. 22,000/‐ per month
Qualification & Experiences : Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engg. with 2 years of relevant work experience OR B.Sc. with 2 years of relevant experience OR M.Sc. in relevant area of specialisation
Desirable: Computer skills and adequate experience in large data handling . field experience
Duration of appointment : Initial appointment is for 1 year, with possible performance‐ based extension up to 3 years or till the end of tenure of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar IIT Bhubaneswar norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested eligible persons may apply through online and submit the hard copy of application form along with attested copies of testimonials to the undersigned on or before 28th August 2017 at the address: Asst. Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar ‐ 751007.
Address For The Job: Asst. Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar ‐ 751007.
Adv tNumber: Advt. No. : IITBBS/R&D/RP135/Rec/15/2017‐18 Date 08.08.2017
Last Date to Apply: 28/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW