On 15/02/2017, Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow . Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) plans to recruit Post Graduate candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow . Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow . Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi,Varanasi|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:(a) Post graduate degree in Chemistry or Physics with NET qualification or Graduate degree in Chemical Engineering. (b) Minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in preceding degree. Experience in nanoparticle synthesis, surface modification, characterization is required|
|Desirable: candidates having knowledge of cell-culture, fluorescence imaging, nanomaterial characterization will be considered as an advantage. Candidates with publications in reputed journal in the above field will be given priority. Candidates with better performance will be preferred.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 28 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Application on Plain paper giving Name, Permanent and Correspondence address, Names of the Father and Mother, Telephone number and e-mail address, details of educational career (starting from High School or equivalent), GATE/NET score card, along with the self-attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of any research or other experience etc., if any, should reach the Principal Investigator before (28.02.17). Applicants can also send their scan copy of singed applications by email to the principal Investigator at: email@example.com|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Varanasi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi (IIT BHU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017