On 02/08/2017, IIT BHU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D for the position of Professor In-charge.
Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi IIT BHU Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi IIT BHU before 28/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Professor In-charge|
|Last Date To Apply||28/08/2017|
Essential qualification: Ph.D. Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate in the relevant area OR Ph.D. thesis submission certificate, Such candidate needs to produce their Ph.D. Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate within 06 months from the date of appointment (in case of selection).
Desirable experience /qualification: Handling of instruments like NMR, AFM/SPM & Raman.
Pay Scale: Institute will provide scholarship to the PDF @ Rs. 36,000/- p.m. (1styr), Rs. 38,000/- p.m. (2ndyr), Rs. 40,000/- p.m. (3rdyr) + HRA as per rule.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 10/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Technology BHU Varanasi IIT BHU norms or decision .
How To Apply?
- The RPC will meet every six month to assess the performance of the postdoctoral fellow. (Progress report: research work carried out supported by reprints/preprints of the papers).
- Other benefits including leave and medical benefits for PDFs shall be at par with those provided to the PhD research scholars at IIT(BHU) Varanasi.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- For updates, please visit the Institute website regularly, as any subsequent amendment will be announced on the Institute website only.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures will be out right rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
- Application along with the relevant enclosures should reach the office of Dean (R&D), Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi-221005 (India) latest by 28th August, 2017.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the Post Code applied for.
- Candidate may contact respective advisor for further academic queries at the e-mail address given above.
Address For The Job: Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi-221005 (India)
Post Code: PDF-014/15-16/16-17/17-18 (No. of vacancy -01
Advt Number: Advertisement No.: CIF/PDF/17-18/NMR
Last Date to Apply: 28/08/2017