On 15/02/2017, Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow post who have completed M.Sc. Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 03/03/2017.
Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 03/03/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) on 03/03/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||03/03/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 “Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road.|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc in Biotechnology / Molecular Biology with NET qualification M Tech in Biotechnology / Molecular Biology with 4 years of Bachelor’s Degree M.Sc (Agri) in Molecular Biology / Biotechnology/Plant Pathology with 4 years of Bachelor’s Degree|
|Pay Scale: 25000/month for the 1 st and 2 nd year; Rs 28000/ month for the 3 rd year|
|Age Limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 “Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road.|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 03/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow ” on 03/03/2017.
- Place of the interview “Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 “Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road. “
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 03/03/2017
VENUE: Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East and Chelavoor on the NH 212 “Kozhikode – Kollegal” Road.