On 10/08/2017, IISER Tirupati announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech for the position of Superintending Engineer.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati IISER Tirupati Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati IISER Tirupati before 06/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Name of the post||Superintending Engineer (On Deputation / Direct Recruitment)|
|Number of posts||01|
|Scale of pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay)||PB — 4 (37400 — 67000) with Grade Pay of 8,700/-|
|Essential||Bachelor of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute|
|Experience:||Minimum 15 years experience in the area of Civil works as an Engineer with GP 5400/-or higher level from CPWD, State PWD or similar organized Central & State Govt. services / semi–Govt./PSU/Statutory or Autonomous organization/ University / Institutions of national importance/reputed organization under Central / State Govt. of which minimum 5 years should be as an Executive Engineer in the GP of 6600/- or its equivalent. Thoroughly conversant with CPWD norms and procedures.|
|Desirable||Knowledge of Computer—aided Design (CAD) and latest Management Technology/other relevant software.|
|Job requirements||The SE shall be responsible for the total campus development at the permanent location to include master planning, environmental impact assessment, site survey, floating of tenders for civil and electrical works. The SE shall coordinate and supervise all the activities related to construction and/or maintenance works. The SE shall maintain close liaison with the office of Registrar with regard to Works / Technical and Administrative matters|
|Age||Preferably below 50 years as on closing date of advertisement|
- List of Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute’s Website. Applicants are instructed to visit the website regularly. Shortlisted candidates will be informed only by email/post and no separate communication will be sent.
How To Apply?
- Last date for submitting on-line application is September 06, 2017. Applicants need not send hard copy of the application at this stage.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility as per the above given criteria may apply online in the prescribed application format. Click on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement and apply for the post by completing your Registration under the “New Registration” link by clicking “Click here to login here to Apply”. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph with you and printer attached to your desktop before starting online application.
- In case, name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down option, please select “other” and enter name of the degree, specialization and other desired details in the field named as “specialization”.
- In case the applicant has completed the degree/s, course/s through Distance learning / Correspondence / Part –Time method:
- Please mention in the Specialization field if the particular degree / course has been done through Distance / Correspondence / Part time as the case may be.
- In case the degree / course is completed through Private College / Institute not affiliated to any University, mention Private in the Specialization field in addition to other details.
- Detailed instructions for filling the application form are available under the Instructions tab in the website.
- When called for the selection process, applicants will have to bring printed copy of the online application (affix colour passport size photograph on application form), self-attested certificate in support of age, mark sheets and certificates of educational qualification, experience certificate/s, Caste; Validity; Non Creamy layer certificate and other documents in support of the information submitted in the online application.
Address For The Job: Karakambadi Road, Mangalam B.O., Tirupati – 517 507, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Advt No: Advt. No. 22/2017/IISER-T/Rect./
Last Date to Apply: 06/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW