On 11/08/2017, IISER Thiruvananthapuram announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D for the position of Research Associate-I.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram IISER Thiruvananthapuram jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram IISER Thiruvananthapuram before 21/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate-I|
|Last Date To Apply||21/8/2017|
Name of the Post: Research Associate (RA Level I)
Name of the Project: Dipolar and Multipolar Interactions in Assembled Molecules and Nanostructures: Developing a General Description and its Applications
Essential Qualification :
- Ph. D in Chemistry/physics
- specialization in theoretical chemistry, theoretical physics, photochemistry, photophysics and spectroscopy
Desirable Qualification : Prior experience in theoretical chemistry/ theoretical condensed matter physics/ spectroscopy/ photochemistry/photophysics
Age: 35 years as on August 23, 2017
Salary: as per DST rules
Duration: One Year, extendable for two more years upon satisfactory performance.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram IISER Thiruvananthapuram norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Outstation candidates may be permitted to appear for interview over skype, on request. In such case, kindly request us by email ([email protected]) with your biodata, certificates and skype id on or before August 21, 2017. The subject line of the email should contain DST Nanomission with an extension of name of the project.
- Walk in interview on August 23, 2017 (reporting time: 9:00 AM). Candidates should bring originals of the certificates for the qualifying examinations, age and other certificate, if applicable, during the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
Address For The Job: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research , Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695016
Last Date to Apply: 21/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW