On 12/08/2017, IISER Pune announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH, Diploma, Bachelors Degree, B.Sc for the position of Junior Office Assistant, Laboratory Technician.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune IISER Pune Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune IISER Pune before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Office Assistant|
|Qualification||12TH, Any Bachelors Degree|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Essential Qualification: Bachelor degree in any discipline or 12th Standard pass from a recognized University / Board
Experience Minimum 3 years experience in Administration / Academics / Purchase & Stores / Accounts from Government Organizations / Government Educational Institutes / Government Autonomous bodies / Institutions of National Importance / University etc. at the level of Assistant or equivalent post.
Desirable : Proficiency in computer skills etc. Good Communication and drafting skills. Knowledge of Government Procedures, Rules etc.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 38 years [This includes age relaxation admissible to SC Category candidates].
Scale of Pay: PB-1 (Rs. 5,200-20,200) with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
|Vacancy Name||Laboratory Technician|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Essential Qualification: B.Sc. degree in Physics OR Diploma in Engineering of three years duration in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation or allied Branches from a recognized University / Board.
Desirable : Knowledge of basic electronic equipment and circuits, optical elements, safe handling of high voltage equipment, chemicals, etc., and familiarity with computer applications
Experience : Minimum 6 years experience in handling laboratory equipments in Government Organizations / Government Educational Institutes / Autonomous bodies / Institutions of National Importance / University etc. at the level of Technician or equivalent post.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 39 years
Scale of Pay: PB-1 (Rs. 5,200-20,200) with Grade Pay Rs. 2,800/-
- Shortlisted candidates only will be informed by SMS on Mobile, Email / Post and no separate communication will be sent. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the online application form. Institute website may please be seen regularly for updates.
How To Apply?
- CANDIDATES NOT HAVING REQUIRED QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE NEED NOT APPLY.
- Please Read Following Instructions Carefully Before Submitting the Online Application.
- Last date for submitting on-line applications is August 31, 2017. Applicants need not send hard copy of the application at this stage.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility as per the above given criteria may apply online in the prescribed application format. Click on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement and apply for the post. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph with you and printer attached to your desk top before starting online application.
- In case, name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down option, please select “other” and enter name of the degree, specialization and other desired details in the field named as “specialization
- In case the applicant has completed the degree/s, course/s through Distance learning / Correspondence / Part –Time method:
- Please mention in the Specialization field if the particular degree / course has been done through Distance / Correspondence / Part time as the case may be
- In case the degree / course is completed through Private College / Institute not affiliated to any University, mention Private in the Specialization field in addition to other details
- After you complete the application, click on the “Preview” button. Please see the print preview from browser option and adjust page margins if printable area is not covered
- Go to the end of the preview page, click in the box provided for declaration. Before submitting the application click on the “Print” button to take printout of the filled application. Please keep one copy for your record.
- Once you submit the application, you will not be able to retrieve the application for printing / editing / reference. Candidates who have submitted “Online application” only shall be considered for selection process.
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT POSTS
- Above posts are as per the Central Government 6th pay scale and carry allowances like House Rent, Transport and Children’s Education as admissible to Central Government employees posted in Pune
- Posts are covered under New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India and incumbent will be eligible for other benefits like Medical, LTC, etc. as per the Government / Institute norms
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Board / Universities / Institution
- Age relaxation as admissible to SC / ST /OBC applicants for the position No. 1 & 5 will be considered as per the Government of India norms. Further age relaxation as admissible to Physically Handicapped / Ex-Serviceman Applicants will be considered for all above posts as per the Government of India norms
- Number of posts indicated may increase or decrease as per the Institute requirement.
- The prescribed Essential Qualifications / Experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidates to be called for the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call all eligible candidates for selection process. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish full details of qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant fields, over and above the minimum prescribed. Documentary evidences will be verified during the selection process.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Application incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
Address For The Job: Dr Homi Bhabha Rd, Ward No. 8, NCL Colony, Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra 411008
Advt No: Advt. No.: 51/2017.IISER-P/Rect./11.08.2017
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW