On 11/08/2017, IISER Pune announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Project Assistant.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune IISER Pune jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune IISER Pune before 26/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant|
|Number of post||01 (One)|
|Name of the Project||Tumor associated Carbohydrate Antigen Conjugated Gold Nanoparticles of Different Morphologies: A Potential Cancer Vaccine Platform.|
|Funding Agency||Department of Biotechnology|
|Minimum Educational Qualifications||M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.|
|Tenure of the Appointment||Initially for one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.|
|Consolidated Emoluments||Rs. 8,000/- per month.|
|Age||Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.|
|Last date of application||August 26, 2017|
- The list of the shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) addressed to HOW TO APPLY : firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 26, 2017.
- Please mention “Project Assistant, Proj. Code : 30817311” in the subject line of the email. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
General Information / details about the post:
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency, particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter
Address For The Job: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH PUNE Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune: 411 008
ADVT. NO: 52/2017/IISER-P/Rect/Proj/
Last Date to Apply: 26/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW