On 08/08/2017, IISER Pune announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, for the position of Project Assistant / Project Fellow .
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune IISER Pune jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune IISER Pune before 25/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant / Project Fellow|
|Number of post||01 (One)|
|Name of the Project||“Studies on Metal Catalyzed Stereoselective C-C, C-N and C-O Bond Formation via Borrowing Hydrogen Methods Using Continuous Flow Techniques”.|
|Funding Agency||Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)|
|Minimum educational Qualifications and experience||M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade.|
|Preference||Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC NET / or GATE scores card with research experience in Organic Chemistry.|
|Tenure of the appointment||Maximum up to October 04, 2018 subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.|
|Consolidated fixed emoluments per month||Starting from Rs. 16,000 + 30% HRA per month or Rs.25,000 + 30% HRA per month based on academic ualification with CSIR-NET or equivalent examinations.|
|Age||Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune IISER Pune norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before August 25, 2017. Please mention “Project Assistant/Project Fellow, Proj. Code: 30115197” in the subject line of an email.
- The list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by email only
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with a recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of the selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies
Address For The Job: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH PUNE Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune : 411 008
ADVT. NO. : 48/2017
Last Date to Apply: 25/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW