On 24/07/2017, IISER Mohali announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D for the position of Research Associate.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali IISER Mohali recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Research Associate post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 15/8/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali IISER Mohali on 15/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Essential Qualification: PhD in Physics, Engineering Physics, Instrumentation, Applied Physics, Mechanical Eng. , Electrical and Communication Engineering. Practical research experience in any above-mentioned areas. Prior work experience/hands-on training in optics, ultrasound, design in multi-Physics, optical fibre, optical fiber splicing, photoacoustic, inverse problem, microscopy, biomedical instrumentation will add advantage. Programming skin in C/C++. Matlab or python.
Duration: Initially for 1 year and extendable for 2 more years
Emoluments: INR Rs. 40,000.00 p.m. , 15% increment in each year.
Age: The upper age limit 35 years on 16.08.2017. A relaxation of 5 years is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and women candidates.
- Expected Walk-in interview will be held on 15/08/2017
- Selection will be based on Personnel Interview by panel members. Final decision will be taken as per IISER Mohali norms and input of panel members.
- E-mail the following information at email@example.com Complete CV with list of publications; include contact details viz phone, email and postal address Brief write up of your research experience (not more than 1 page) Names of two referees who can provide recommendation letters
- Candidates are requested to come for a walk-in interview/test with their CV and proof of qualifications on Aug 15th (Tuesday), 2017 at 11:00 a.m. in the office of Dr. S K Biswas (1F12) in Academic Block 2, IISER Mohali. Please contact the principal investigator via e-mail withapplication details, if you are willing to attend the interview. E-mail: Dr. S K Biswas (PI) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Mohali.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader/ Principal Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty at the earliest on receipt of the offer Letter.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
Walk-In Address: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali IISER Mohali, Mohali, Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar, Punjab
Walk-In Time: 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 15/8/2017