On 30/01/2017, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) plans to recruit MSc./MTech candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/2/2017.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) before 20/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal ,Bhopal|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:MSc./MTech. (Physics) with a minimum of 60 % marks is mandatory. Additionally, a valid GATE/UGC-JRF/CSIR-JRF/JEST/INSPIRE-Ph.D. or any other recognized score is essential. The latter requirement may be relaxed and a candidate may be hired (at a lower pay according to rules applicable) if they have solid credentials.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Candidates with prior experience in numerical simulations specifically molecular dynamics simulation are welcome. Strong fundamentals in statistical mechanics would be essential|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Last date for application: 20 th Feb 2017. Applications along with CV (with name, age, permanent and correspondence address, telephone number, and educational and scientific accomplishments) should be sent by email addressed to Dr. Sunil Pratap Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Last Date: 20/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Kanpur|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 20/2/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 20/2/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/2/2017