On 4/02/2017, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) plans to recruit M.Sc/M.Tech candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 6/3/2017.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) before 6/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||6/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal ,Bhopal|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Master degree (M.Sc. or M.Tech. or equivalent) in Physics with 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.5 is required. Additionally, a valid qualification of GATE/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF/JEST/INSPIRE-PhD or any other national level PhD entrance test or fellowship is essential. However, the latter requirement may be relaxed in case of an extraordinary candidate with a reduced fellowship as per applicable rules.|
|Desirable: A solid foundation in condensed matter physics, quantum mechanics, and computer programming|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested candidates are requested to send their CV (including name, date of birth, address for communication, phone number, email id, details of educational and scientific accomplishments) and proof of valid qualification of national level PhD entrance test to Dr. Nirmal Ganguli over email. The subject line must contain “SERB JRF application”. 7. Last date of application: 6 March 2017|
|Last Date: 6/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Bhopal|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 6/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 6/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 6/3/2017