On 14/08/2017, IISER Bhopal announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, ME/M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant .
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal IISER Bhopal Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal IISER Bhopal before 05/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||05/09/2017|
- A Master degree (MSc or MTech or equivalent) in Chemistry, Physics, Biophysics or Bioinformatics from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% Marks or CGPA of 7.0 and above at a scale of 10.
- Preferably having qualified CSIR-UGC NET or GATE with a valid score or any other similar type of national level exam.
- 2nd year MSc students appearing for the final exam can also apply. However, final mark sheet must be submitted at the time of interview.
- Candidates must have Mathematics at the 10+2 level.
- Candidates should be below 28 years of age at the time of application.
Desirable: Candidates with computational chemistry/physics/biology experience, and sound knowledge in computer programing will be preferred.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + HRA. (Candidates without NET/GATE qualification may be considered for a reduced salary of 12,000/- p.m. + HRA as per SERB rule)
Duration: Initially for one year, which is extendable to two more years based on performance and mutual interest.
Title of the Research Project: Understanding the Molecular Basis of the Biased Signaling Mechanism in G-protein Coupled Receptors (GPCRs) Using Computer Simulations
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal IISER Bhopal norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applications containing a detailed CV (including name, photograph, date of birth, address for communication, phone number, email id, details of educational and scientific accomplishments and name of two referees) should reach the undersigned only by email ([email protected]) on or before September 05, 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview; no TA/DA will be paid for attending the same. Photocopies of certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials will be collected at the time of interview. The selected candidate will be expected to join at the earliest possibility
Address For The Job: Department of Chemistry Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal Bhopal By-pass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal, MP 462066
Advt No: Advertisement No. SERB/CHM/2017030-01
Last Date 05/09/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW